See how much you remember from the blogs we posted in 2019!
As we are coming towards the end of the year, we thought that this would be a good time to see how well our Ipswich patients can remember the various dental advice that we gave on our blogs this last year. We hope that our patients find these to be useful and are always happy to try to cover any aspect of dentistry that you would like to know more about.
So, make yourself a cup of tea and get a pen and paper ready and get ready to answer the questions below (answers towards the end of the page … no peeking)
- What is a ‘dry socket’?
- Are there alternatives to a root canal procedure?
- How does the Invisalign orthodontic system differ from traditional dental braces?
- What causes a dry mouth and why is this a bad thing?
- As we haven’t eaten since we last brushed our teeth at night, why do we need to clean them in the morning?
- Name a key difference between dental implants and either dentures or a bridge
- Is it possible to permanently whiten your teeth?
- Name some of the factors that might lead to oral cancer
- Should a cracked tooth be defined as a ‘dental emergency’?
- Does it matter if children lose their first teeth early?